First Birthday & Cake Smash Sessions
Planning a Milestone, first birthday / cake smash session for your baby with us here at Zartarel Newborn Photography in Waldwick,NJ can be a lot of fun.
Here are some things to keep in mind to make the process as smooth as possible:
- Book your session early. We typically book out several months in advance, so it's important to book your session in advance to allow some time for customization. All of our sessions are customized based on your preferred color themes & setups.
- Choose a package that fits your needs. We offer a variety of packages to choose from, so you can find one that fits your budget and needs. All of our packages include Prints & Digital files so you can get the best of both worlds!
- Provide us with your baby's measurements. This will help us find the outfit which fits him best!
- Send us any special requests you have. We want your session to be perfect, so please let us know if you have any special requests, such as a specific theme or color scheme.
- Bring a 6" Cake! We do not provide Cakes due to health concerns, so please make sure to find a bakery where you can get a plain 6" naked Cake or one with simple white frosting to add that elegant look to the photos.
- Arrive on time for your session. We typically schedule sessions for one hour, so it's important to arrive on time so we can make the most of your time.
- Dress your baby comfortably. Your baby will be crawling and playing during their session, so it's important to dress them in comfortable clothes that they can move around in easily.
- Bring a change of clothes. Your baby is likely to get messy during their session, so it's a good idea to bring a change of clothes for them.
- Relax and have fun! Your baby's first birthday is a special occasion, so enjoy the experience and let us capture all the memories for you.
We hope this information is helpful! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by filling out a contact form. We look forward to speaking with you!
lover of everything Cake,